[sdlsound] SNDDBG

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Aug 23 05:18:43 EDT 2002

> SNDDBG("Number %d Float %f" Arg(some_int) Arg(some_float));
>
> Yup, no commas between the strings and Args.  That's the only odd thing
> about it.

Ugh...Not to be contrary, but I like that less than the double parentheses
(which I also dislike).

Someone was telling we that, for PhysicsFS, they were thinking of making
stdout dump to a TCP socket, so they wouldn't need a serial connection to
run the stdio-based test program. This person has a wireless card in their
iPaq, which would make that very convenient...Dunno if he got anywhere
with it, never saw a patch, but I thought it was a cool idea.

--ryan.