Autoconf working yet?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Sep 27 06:33:57 EDT 2001

At 9:06 Uhr +0200 27.09.2001, Torbjörn Andersson wrote:
>Is the autoconf stuff supposed to be working yet? For me, the
>configure script complains about not being able to find ./ltconfig
>or some such. (I forgot to write down the exact error message.)

After you did a checkout from CVS, your first have to run
./bootstrap; after that you should be able to use configure.

You need autoconf/automake/libtool for this installed.

For a distro, all the needed files will be included (and the
bootstrap file probably be left out).
Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>