Max Horn max at
Mon Sep 24 19:13:27 EDT 2001

At 19:05 Uhr -0400 24.09.2001, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>  > Attached you find a modified version of SDL_sound with
>>  autoconf/automake/libtool support. I also renamed LICENSE to COPYING
>>  to conform better to the GNU coding standard.
>Cool; I'm digging in and getting familiar with it. I'll try to get it
>merged into CVS tonight. Thank you!
>Any luck with MacOS X yet?

This was developed on a OS X box :)

Looking at the code that I made there I see a big problem - only
Vorbis, smpeg and mikmod are enabled, all otheres (raw, aiff, etc.)
are not - this needs to be added to Shouldn't be hard,
though. If you want I can do this, but right now I am working on a
new OS X audio driver for SDL (and somehow it isn't doing what I want

Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at>
phone: (+49) 6151-494890