"make package"?

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Wed Oct 10 02:41:22 EDT 2001

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > I'd like to put out a new tarball and announce on Freshmeat, but I
 > want to make sure that the correct files for configuration, etc are
 > included.

Before you do, could you please apply the patch discussed recently to
make the experimental MIDI decoder handle the case where there is no
desired audio format? I haven't actually checked, but I assume it isn't
working at all right now.

(I've started removing unnecessary stuff from SDL_mixer's TiMidity tree
to see if it can be made into a proper MIDI decoder, but it's still far
too early to say I've made any progress with it.)

Torbjörn Andersson