Small memory-leak in MOD decoder

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Mon Oct 1 12:29:12 EDT 2001

Ooops, I accidentally sent the mail directly to Ryan instead of to the
mailing list. Let's try this again...

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > SDL_sound is actually in good shape, feature-wise. The things that are
 > lacking are on the near horizon (such as MIDI support, etc).

[long-term plans snipped for brevity]

At some point we're probably going to need a better frequency converter
than what SDL currently provides. You said once that it would be
preferable to have this in SDL rather in SDL_sound, though. I wonder if
it can be added without breaking backwards compatibility, and what the
plans for sound are in SDL 1.3...

 > We have tons to do still, but I think we're doing well, and (by my
 > calculation) we're actually a little ahead of schedule at the moment.
 > :)

We have a schedule? Neat! :-)

Torbjörn Andersson