SDL_sound CVS updates...

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Sun Dec 30 09:02:39 EST 2001

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > ...and make sure it builds. I get a lot of "unary operator expected"
 > errors from libtool (new since upgrading. bleh.) during the make, but
 > it seems to build and install without trouble around here.

Probably the same errors as I got, though they were worded a bit
differently. (Probably because my /bin/sh is not bash.) I also got a
warning message from the configure script about the "missing" script
being too old but that, too, appears to be non-fatal.

As you say, it seems to build just fine regardless, so I have no
objections. Since I submitted some code that won't make it into CVS
until after the release I just may be a bit biased though. ;-)

Torbjörn