[referencer] Question on the project's focus

David Dombrowsky davek at 6thstreetradio.org
Wed Nov 9 14:05:44 EST 2011

First, I think the referencer app is great.  I think it fills a hole in
file management that simply does not exist anywhere else.

I personally use the app simply to organize files, specifically scans
of bills and other documents that come in through snail mail.
Referencer gives me a simple way of tagging and adding metadata to
existing files.  While the app seems well suited for this, I don't
think it was written with this use case in mind.  Am I correct in
assuming this?  Is there something else out there better suited for
this use case?

-Dave