[referencer] for help about the isi-plugin

Mads Chr. Olesen mads at mchro.dk
Sun Nov 6 14:17:26 EST 2011

fre, 04 11 2011 kl. 17:21 +0100, skrev arthur xu:
> I am new for the referencer.
> I have a problem with the isi-plugin.
> the version I downloaded is 0.1.1, is it the newest?
> when I want use isi-plugin, I got the error:
> invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
> what does it mean? how can I fix it?

The ISI plugin is not included in the main branch of Referencer, but is
only in the Debian/Ubuntu package. It seems this script is broken,
because the ISI server has changed something.

If you want to try to fix it, it is probably in the Python
file /usr/lib/referencer/isi-plugin.py

If you manage to fix it, please send a patch :-)

--
Mads Chr. Olesen <mads at mchro.dk>