[referencer] Referencer development?

Glen Shennan glen.shennan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:20:20 EST 2011

Hi,

I have just read with interest the most recent (I think?) archive posts
regarding the hand over and possible future of development of Referencer but
I note that there appears to have been no new posts in a couple of weeks.
Or have I just missed something?  Is the development of Referencer
continuing?  Did a host get chosen?  I think it's the best reference
management program I've yet used, I've been using it for years, so it'd be
great to see it live.  I'm happy to offer my limited best to help in this
regard but certainly don't have the expertise to do this myself.

Regards,

Glen S