[referencer] Libglade to GtkBuilder and GnomeVfs to Gio ports

Matej Urbas matej.urbas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:25:41 EST 2011

On pon, 2011-02-21 at 18:29 +0100, Andreas Dalsgaard wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> it sounds to me like we should consider an alternative to Mercurial. I
> believe it might help attract new developers. Personaly I would prefer
> git/github or bazaar/launchpad and I know Mads prefers
> bazaar/launchpad. Another nice thing about launchpad is that we
> already have translations and bug reports there.

I see. I have no preference really. So you guys decide.

But if I am allowed an opinion, I would suggest to stick with Mercurial
(just because no migration work is needed then).

Also, I would like to keep the history intact (because some Linux
distributions don't use the latest Referencer sources and it can happen
that they would like to release fixes for their snapshots -- which we
could then easily merge to a branch in master). :)

Just saying :)

Have fun, bye!
---
Matej