[referencer] Libglade to GtkBuilder and GnomeVfs to Gio ports

John Spray jcspray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:07:18 EST 2011

Hi all,

Now would be a great time to come to a consensus on a new host, so that I can remove the stale repository on icculus.org.  You should choose something that includes at least source hosting and a web/wiki bit, like github, bitbucket etc.  I don't mind leaving the mailing lists on icculus.org, since they're zero-maintenance.    If a few developers can agree on a location then I'll be happy to bless it and retire the icculus.org stuff.  Once there's a DVCS host, then it is easy for various people to do their development in branches on there, and the 'master' will effectively be whichever is making the most progress and up for making releases.

I know that Matej has been doing some work, and also Andreas Dalsgaard and Mads. Chr. Olesen.  If the branches of those three can be merged cleanly then I expect that would be a natural main branch for future referencer work.  I also apologise for not coordinating a handover earlier.

Cheers,
John