[referencer] Libglade to GtkBuilder and GnomeVfs to Gio ports

António Lima amrlima at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:48:08 EST 2011

Seg, 2011-02-21 às 15:33 +0000, Matej Urbas escreveu:
> Why did you switch from Mercurial to Git?

Well, I'm sorry for this. It was just for personal use, I didn't mean to
fork or anything like it. I just didn't have any experience with
mercurial and there are more free online services for git that I know
of. Not the best move I see now.

> It also seems like you have just discarded the whole Mercurial history.
>
> Anyways, do you really expect everyone to just follow you on this?
>
> Most of us have our own local clones of the main repository. All our
> changes are properly tracked by Mercurial and can be thus merged at any
> time into the main repository (or a replacement thereof).
>
> Please, justify this move.

I'll delete the repository in gitourios right away, I have of course all
the changes in my local machine.

I really don't want to cause any problems, just to contribute if
possible.

Sorry for this once more.

Regards,
António Lima