[referencer] Libglade to GtkBuilder and GnomeVfs to Gio ports

Matej Urbas matej.urbas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:33:46 EST 2011

Why did you switch from Mercurial to Git?

It also seems like you have just discarded the whole Mercurial history.

Anyways, do you really expect everyone to just follow you on this?

Most of us have our own local clones of the main repository. All our
changes are properly tracked by Mercurial and can be thus merged at any
time into the main repository (or a replacement thereof).

Please, justify this move.