[referencer] Referencer reports <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'> when quering ISI, second edition

Stefan Bucher buchers at ethz.ch
Mon Dec 5 05:51:02 EST 2011

Hi

I set up a new system which I'am using to write my master thesis. Guess
what: I got a similar problem as
https://answers.launchpad.net/referencer/+question/169030
<https://answers.launchpad.net/referencer/+question/169030> again...
Unfortunately the trick that solved the problem last time, did not work
this time. The output of the terminal is slightly different:

___________________________
bool Transfer::waitForFlag(volatile bool&):
  Waiting...

(referencer:15889): libgnomevfsmm-WARNING **: gnome-vfsmm
Async::Handle::cancel(): This method currently leaks memory.
  waitForFlag completed due to transferfail
PyObject* referencer_download(PyObject*, PyObject*):
  got 0 characters

virtual bool PythonPlugin::doAction(Glib::ustring, std::vector<Document*>):
  PythonPlugin::doAction: NULL return value

As you can see the "void Transfer...." does not show up. Yet the rest of
the errormessage and the behaviour of referencer remains exactly the same.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Stefan
(Question: https://answers.launchpad.net/referencer/+question/180942)