[referencer] Anyone interested in maintaining referencer?

Michele Mattioni mattions at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 04:42:00 EDT 2010

Hi Evgeny,

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Evgeny Kurbatov
<EvgenyKurbatov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hi, Michelle
>
> I think that tree tags can be easily implemented adding to database a
> two-column table containing "tag" v.s. "article key" pairs.

I'm speaking more about the user Interface that the actual implementation.

Hierarchy on tags can easily achieved, from a user interface point of
view, selecting more than one tags.
With an And-Or logic it will be possible to show both the intersection
or the union of the two tags.
Tag1 And Tag2 --> Intersection between the two
Tag1 Or Tag2 --> Union between the two (possibly more papers.)

Cheers,
Michele.