[referencer] Anyone interested in maintaining referencer?

Evgeny Kurbatov EvgenyKurbatov at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 7 03:04:35 EDT 2010

Hi, Michelle

I think that tree tags can be easily implemented adding to database a
two-column table containing "tag" v.s. "article key" pairs.

The more important feature needed for myself is notification on
occasional database file change then reread of it.  When I use some
version control system or DropBox to sync database between office and
home, the referencer instance running on a target host can not
distinguish that the file was changed (as Emacs does) so it can
eliminate all the changes when save database.

The other request I did before is the possibility to switch off using of
variable height font in tags list.  It is better to make it an option.

Another feature can be the possibility to copy the bibtex items of
selected articles to clipboard, not only to file.

Regards,
Evgeny