[referencer] ASCII text citation

Aurélien Naldi aurelien.naldi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 03:18:12 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Maksim Sipos <msipos at mailc.net> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I couldn't find this feature anywhere in Referencer:
>
> Sometimes, I would like to cite a paper in email correspondence or in a
> blog post. For that, it would be very handy to have referencer let me
> copy a little piece of text into the clipboard of the form:
>
> J Doe. Paper title goes here. Journal Vol N (2009).
>
> The exact citation format doesn't really matter to me, as long as its
> informative (i.e. has authors, title, journal and year). Even a simple
> authors+title+DOI would work.

Hi,

indeed, this doesn't exist AFAIK and would be a nice addition. I guess
it would be pretty simple to do as plugin, except for the "copy to
clipboard" part which is probably simple but I don't know how to do
it.

I don't have much time to code right now, but if no one else steps up,
please remind me I want this as well in the second half of november :)

Best regards.

--
Aurélien Naldi