[referencer] Trouble compiling referencer 1.1.5

Elias Pipping elias at pipping.org
Thu Jul 30 22:56:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm having trouble compiling referencer 1.1.5.

At first, I configured w/ --disable-python; compilation failed, though,
with

  PluginManager.h:8:20: error: Python.h: No such file or directory

Then I hit the problem Andreas Wagner mentioned in an earlier
mail, of uint64_t being undefined. Since I couldn't find a reason for
the two variables that are declared as such to be exactly 64bits long, I
declared them as unsigned long int instead (thereby making them at
least 64bits long) -- see the attached patch.

-- Elias