addition of new pdfs in the references' database

John T. Margaritopoulos johnmargaritopoulos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:07:25 EST 2009

Hi,

I would like to use reference to handle about 3000 pdfs. As I have not
any experience with this application, I have two questions.

I have added all these pdfs to  reference, but if I changed the name of
a pdf file or if I copy a new pdf to the folder that I used to import
the pdfs, is reference able to understand these changes? Or shall I add
manually any new pdf?

Thanks in advance,
John
--
Dr. John T. Margaritopoulos,FRES
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology,
email: johnmargaritopoulos at gmail.com
email: jmarg at uth.gr