problem with tagging

Ana Rakonjac wavicle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:42:33 EST 2009

I have imported all of my papers into Referencer, and now I am trying
to tag them. However, I seem to be having a problem! I create a tag,
and it appears in the tag pane on the left, but I am unable to assign
the tag to a paper. When I select a paper and then click on the tag to
try to assign it to the paper, it tries to display the papers that
have been tagged (of which there are none).

In the Introduction to Referencer page, it says that there should be a
check box next to the tag, but I don't see one. All I can do is click
on the tag itself. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

It's version 1.1.5 running on Ubuntu 8.10.

Cheers,
Ana

--
"Come now, do you really expect me to do coordinate substitution in my
head while strapped to a centrifuge?"