[referencer] ISI-plugin v0.1

Michael Banck mbanck at gmx.net
Wed Sep 10 12:32:49 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:13:05AM -0500, Yoav Avitzour wrote:
> - Added a show/hide document button to the record chooser. This is very
> useful when running the plugin on many documents at once and not knowing
> which document is the current one.

I was a bit surprised I couldn't close that popup window though, until I
found out the button changed its label to "Hide Document".

Not sure whether that's possible, but maybe a triangle-like expander
(like the File->Save As dialog has for "Browse for other folders") which
adds the document information at the bottom of the dialog and hides it
again might be nicer?

Michael