[referencer] ISI-plugin V0.0.4

Mario Castro mariocastro73 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:22:08 EDT 2008

I think I've got it (sadly)

The spanish universities use (since august) a new authentication method
which is not based on ip anymore. Now I have to sign in through a proxy
which belongs to the spanish ministry of science and it redirects all the
queries to isi. I've been trying to sniff some (of my own) traffic to find
out what is happening but I still don't have an answer.

So, surely Yoav's version of plugin works nicely. Enjoy it :-(

If I find a solution for the spanish users I will post it to the list (maybe
chaging the url or other fields will eventually work, so one could think of
using a preferences file as suggested by Yoav, but let's see...)

Thanks anyway, Yoav, for your efforts.

Bye