[referencer] Problem with "Manage Bibtex File" feature

Jamie O'Sullivan josulliv at lsw.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 31 14:23:10 EDT 2008

Okay, here's the output from the terminal when I save the library

Updating relative filenames...
Set relfilename_ = Sternberg%201989ESASP.pdf
.
.
.
Set relfilename_ =
McCaughrean%20et%20al%201994%20molecular%20jet%20observations.pdf
Done.
Generating XML...
Done.
TagWindow::onExportBibtex: exception in create 'Invalid URI'

Jamie