[referencer] Adding "Notes" functionality

Charlotte Curtis c.f.curtis at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:08:11 EDT 2008

Hello again,

I *think* I've managed to fix the things that you suggested.  The only thing
I can't get to work is saving the preferred size of the notes pane (the VBox
doesn't seem to emit a configure event - I guess maybe I could change it so
that when the program is quit the preference is updated, but it'd be nice to
get it to work the "right" way).  I apologize for messy code - once again,
this is mostly a learning experience for me.

Charlotte