Compilation problem (boost?)

Andreas Wagner A.Wagner at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Mar 18 13:55:35 EDT 2008

Hi list,
I am maintaining a(n inofficial) referencer package for Arch Linux: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10616
Now there is someone who ran into a compilation problem, saying (on the page just mentioned):

Doesn't build here:

BibData.C:149: instantiated from here
/usr/include/boost/regex/v4/basic_regex.hpp:154: error: ‘const class boost::re_detail::basic_regex_implementation<char, boost::regex_traits<char, boost::cpp_regex_traits<char> > >’ has no member named ‘m_startmap’
make[2]: *** [BibData.o] Error 1

He has the same (up-to-date) boost version as me (where it compiles fine). As of now I have no clue where to
look next. Could someone of you look after the problem and either leave a note on the webpage mentioned or
reply on the list so I can forward it?

Thanks a lot,
Andreas