[referencer] lyx plugin

Aurélien Naldi aurelien.naldi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:13:00 EST 2008

Le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 à 23:23 +0100, Aurélien Naldi a écrit :
> Here is an updated version, which adds the sensitivity stuff and reworks
> the button text and tooltip as you asked. I've not yet added the UI
> removal, I need to get some sleep first.

And here it is with dynamic UI. I added a map in RefWindow to store the
mergeid. It uses it to update everything when the list of disabled
plugins changes.

A few quirks remain:
* the plugin does not set it's icon. I could add one more field for
this, defaulting to stock:execute as now. Being limited to stock icons
would be a good start, especially as we would have to deal with
dependencies/installation for non-stock ones.
* When enabling a plugin in the pref ui, it's icon is enabled even if no
document is selected. I tried launching onDocumentSelectionChanged but
it crashes at startup.

Do you have any other problem with it, or is it ok to go in once you
have a working python class for documents ?

Regards

--
Aurélien Naldi <aurelien.naldi at gmail.com>