[referencer] Preliminary medline support (first python plugin)

Michele Mattioni mattions at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:01:31 EST 2008

I can't compile the 625 referencer svn
error log:

CrossRefPlugin.C:124: error: missing terminating " character
CrossRefPlugin.C:124: error: missing terminating " character
CrossRefPlugin.C: In member function 'virtual bool
CrossRefPlugin::resolve(Document&)':
CrossRefPlugin.C:124: error: expected `)' before 'may'
CrossRefPlugin.C:124: error: expected `)' before ';' token
make[2]: *** [CrossRefPlugin.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mattions/svn/referencer/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mattions/svn/referencer'
make: *** [all] Error 2

any idea?