a question on new plugin

Zhi-Wei Huang zwhuang at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:01:00 EST 2008

Hi,

I am going to write a plugin to search bibtex info from SPIRES. SPIRES
provides rich bibtex infos for references in the field of high energy
physics, and it is easy to get the bibtex info from SPIRES.

Now I have fulfilled part of this python plugin. By input eprint ID
"hep-ph/0610293", the bibtex info is acquired:

@Article{Heinzl:2006dw,
     author    = "Heinzl, Thomas",
     title     = "{A novel approach to light-front perturbation theory}",
     journal   = "Phys. Rev.",
     volume    = "D75",
     year      = "2007",
     pages     = "025013",
     eprint    = "hep-ph/0610293",
     SLACcitation  = "%%CITATION = HEP-PH/0610293;%%"
}

Apparently, this info is richer than the result from the default searcher.

How can I deliver these to Referencer? Is there a simple way to carry
it into effect?

Huang