[referencer] Metadata retrival from SciELO

Leonardo F. Fontenelle leonardof at gnome.org
Fri Dec 12 11:23:48 EST 2008

Em Dom, 2008-11-30 às 23:58 -0200, Leonardo F. Fontenelle escreveu:
> I opened a "bug report" to make the plugin code available online:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/referencer/+bug/303839

Ten days ago I fixed some syntax errors in the plugin, but it still
doesn't work correctly. I suspected Referencer's python API has an issue
with Unicode, but I didn't get any reply yet. Could anyone please check
if Referencer's python API really has an issue with Unicode, or if the
issue is in the plugin itself? (Just follow the link above.)

Thanks!

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org