[referencer] ISI plugin v0.0.2

Michael Banck mbanck at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 18:40:09 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 05:31:53PM -0500, Yoav Avitzour wrote:
> New version of the plugin:
> - Added scroll window to the record chooser
> - Added a bypass to the annoying habit of ISI to return results in CAPS
> - Fixed error when no record is found

Awesome, I was just about to suggest the de-allcaps thing!

One small question: I'd like to include the isi-plugin in the Debian
package; however, I'm slightly concerned about the copyright; there's no
copyright notice at all right now...

Can you maybe clear this up with the original author?  It would be great
if this could be shipped along referencer mid-term...

Michael