[referencer] Can not import referencer python module

Michele Mattioni mattions at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 05:08:36 EDT 2008

Hi list, hi sean,

unfortunaly the development of this plugin has stopped. The main
problem is how to access title and author information on a PDF not
indexed by referencer.

The only idea that I have in mind is to parse all the text of the PDF
and tried to pair the title and author on referencer with the one
provided byt th PDF.

If you have any other idea, just shoot. (Thinking to use maybe Xesam
but no time to digg into it yet...)

Cheers,
Michele.