[referencer] Problem with data lookup for PDF documents

Matthew Leigh mleigh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:33:21 EDT 2008

Thanks for catching the underscore/dash problem, as after that CrossRef did
work.  I did still have problems with two journals from the same
organization - Optics Letters and Optics Express.  Though both are part of
CrossRef, they still didn't load for some reason.  I just went to the OSA
website, searched for each paper, clicked on the website option to download
paper into BibTex, then copied using the "paste BibTex" button.  Though not
totally automatic, it worked well enough, and I now have a full
bibliography.

Thank you for making such a useful program.

Matt