[referencer] ctrl-button1

sebastian guttenberg guttenb at inp.demokritos.gr
Tue Oct 30 16:42:38 EDT 2007

Thanks again for your promising response!
I did now two bug reports: the one with the pdf file, and also one for
the ctrl-button1.

> I'm not seeing that behaviour: control-button1 is working for me to
> toggle selection of individual documents and tags.  Are we talking
> about something different?

Strange that it works for you. I am sure, we are talking about the same.
I thought that perhaps s.b. else can confirm, that's why I made another
bug report.
Cheers, Sebastian

believed to be clean.