[referencer] referencer and KDE integration

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Wed Oct 24 11:50:38 EDT 2007

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Giorgos Michalogiorgakis wrote:

> Looking through the log file I saw that referencer was trying to access some
> mime files that were not in my system like
> /home/giorgos/.local/share//mime/magic
>
> and finally tried to open pdfs with evince.  Installing evince solved it...
> Just letting anybody with the same problem know.

You mean the strace showed referencer trying to run evince?  Out of curiousity, had you ever had evince installed before, including on any
other machines that you mounted that home directory on?  It seems rather
strange than gnome-vfs would be trying to use evince if it had never
been installed.

John