[referencer] referencer and KDE integration

Giorgos Michalogiorgakis giorgis.m at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:37:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

thanks for the tip.  After a bit of googling I did an
strace -o referencer.log -p referencer_PID

Looking through the log file I saw that referencer was trying to access some
mime files that were not in my system like
/home/giorgos/.local/share//mime/magic

and finally tried to open pdfs with evince.  Installing evince solved it...
Just letting anybody with the same problem know.

Thanks,
Giorgos