[Tracker] Announce: PaperBox 0.1

David Coeurjolly david.coeurjolly at liris.cnrs.fr
Wed Nov 7 02:51:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm cross-forwarding Marko's message to another mailing devoted to the
fantastic "referencer" tool maintained by John Spray
(http://icculus.org/referencer/). These two tools are mostly dedicated
to similar goals.

From the website:
 "Referencer is a Gnome application to organise documents or references,
and ultimately generate a BibTeX bibliography file. Referencer includes
a number of features to make this process easier: Smart web links,
Import from BibTeX, Reference Manager and EndNote, *Tagging*, Automatic
arXiv metadata retrieval"

By the way, referencer integration with tracker is stated in the
referencer TODO list..

Dav