[referencer] Referencer 1.0.4-pre

Rick L Vinyard Jr rvinyard at cs.nmsu.edu
Wed May 30 23:09:15 EDT 2007

John Spray wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The "Changelog longer than index finger" rule demands that I make
> another release :-)
>
> There have been a few relatively invasive changes this time around, so I
> would appreciate if one or two people could check that this tarball
> compiles and runs before I unleash it on the unsuspecting public.
>
> Cheers,
> John

Compiles and runs great on Fedora development x86_64. I love the new
features like the variable sized fonts on the tag groups, and the tool
tips with the reference summary!!!

But, a few items I noted:
  - In list view the Title column can't be shrunk... only expanded

  - It would be nice if the list view was in a Gtk::ScrolledWindow

  - It would also be nice if there were icons on the toolbar to switch
between the icon view and list view

---

Rick L. Vinyard, Jr.