[referencer] Translations problems

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Wed May 23 13:06:02 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 18:31 +0200, Joachim Sauer wrote:
> Thanks, I've seen the fix. I hate to nag, but I think there's a small
> typo there (which will cause another string change, unfortunately):

> should probably be

> instead.

Well spotted, fixed in svn and new template uploaded to launchpad.

> Another (unrelated) question: Is there any bug tracking system for
> referencer?

I've just enabled the launchpad bug tracker for referencer.  It may have
advantages or disadvantages compared to bugzilla or trac, but it wins by
taking me precisely three mouse clicks to set up.

> Because I've think I've found a minor bug with editing extra fields. The
> edit seems to get lost if you don't click on any other extra-field after
> editing.
>
> So if you enter some value and click on another edit field, then the
> first edit will be ok. But if you enter some value (don't press Enter or
> anything) and click the year-field (or the Save button) then the edit
> gets lost. (I've just verified this using SVN from right now).

Yes, I can reproduce this.  Will look into it.  Filed here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/referencer/+bug/116462

John