[referencer] Translations problems

Joachim Sauer saua at gmx.net
Wed May 23 12:31:18 EDT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 07:54:46PM +0100, John Spray wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 12:44 +0200, Joachim Sauer wrote:
> Thanks for getting involved.

Thanks for producing that fine piece of software.

> Yes, that's my mistake.  I've corrected that and a couple of others in
> the way you suggest.  No doubt there are other problems hidden
> elsewhere.

Thanks, I've seen the fix. I hate to nag, but I think there's a small
typo there (which will cause another string change, unfortunately):

should probably be

instead.

Another (unrelated) question: Is there any bug tracking system for
referencer?

Because I've think I've found a minor bug with editing extra fields. The
edit seems to get lost if you don't click on any other extra-field after
editing.

So if you enter some value and click on another edit field, then the
first edit will be ok. But if you enter some value (don't press Enter or
anything) and click the year-field (or the Save button) then the edit
gets lost. (I've just verified this using SVN from right now).

regards
Joachim Sauer