[referencer] Launchpad translations (was: Hello)

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Thu May 17 10:39:47 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 12:22 +0100, John Spray wrote:
> I've created a project for referencer on launchpad at
> https://launchpad.net/referencer
>
> I've uploaded some translation files, they're in the queue.  I'm not
> completely sure if I've done it correctly, particularly regarding the
> launchpad concept of series -- I've created 1.0 and trunk, but both are
> pretty much the same thing at present.  The import from subversion is
> also waiting for admin attention.

The translation content has now gone online:
https://launchpad.net/referencer/trunk/+pots/referencer

>From what I can tell about the way this works, it will be necessary for
me to periodically upload a new .pot file, and download the
translated .po files immediately before a release.

Mario: you should be able to go ahead and get started on the Spanish
translation.

Michele: how do you feel about this, as opposed to editing po files
directly?  Keeping both in sync might be an issue, although it might be
possible for certain translations to be done with launchpad and some by
hand.  By the way, it seems to have automatically created a
launchpad.net account for you when I uploaded the italian translation.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,
John