[referencer] Update algorithm when moving the reflib file...

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Wed May 16 13:08:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 16:29 +0100, John Spray wrote:
> Okay, I understand what's going on now.  As a first step I've committed
> a patch which causes the relative paths not to be thrown away.  Beyond
> this I will consider how to modify the behaviour, possible some UI for
> resolving ambiguities.

The version now in subversion now checks for situations where the
relative filename and absolute filename point to different (existing)
files.  In this case it provides a dialog asking the user whether he
would like to keep the existing absolute path, or replace it with the
filename derived from the relative path.

Testing would be appreciated.

John