[referencer] Hello

Michele Mattioni mattions at gmail.com
Mon May 14 04:46:53 EDT 2007

Il giorno dom, 13/05/2007 alle 22.58 -0400, Mario César Señoranis Ayala
ha scritto:
> Hello,
[]
> I was editing the /usr/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/referencer.mo,
> meantime I was thinking it would be more efficiency and faster on
> launchpad, so i have a question What do you thing about register
> Referencer on Launchpad, to handle the translation?.

Hi.
Right now we handle the translation of referencer directly from the svn.

This is the kick-start written down by John:

So in a nutshell:
      * Check out referencer from svn (or do a svn update if you've
        already checked it out)
      * Go to the po directory
      * Do a "intltool-update --pot" (assuming you have intltool
        installed)
      * "cp referencer.pot de.po"
      * Translate de.po, either using your favourite text editor or
        something like gtranslator
      * When you're done, send it back to the list and bask in the
        glory :-)

Change the prefix de.po in the spanish one.

To create the patch just do
svn diff > spanish_translation.patch
and send it to the list.

> You can see my user profile on https://launchpad.net/~mariocesar It's
> fast to start working on a translation and more collaborative, it
> would also more easy to get new translation.

I don't know. John?

> It would be all to say.

HTH,
Michele