St9bad_alloc exception

Tom Purnell lifemk2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 03:59:45 EDT 2007

Hi list,

Referencer looks to be exactly what I need, but I'm having a little
trouble saving libraries.

Things work okay if I 'Add Reference with DOI', reference appears in
list and works normally. I can then save the library without any
problems.

If I add a local file via drag and drop or the 'Add Reference' menu
option, the reference appears in the list, but when I try to save the
library, referencer freezes for a moment and dies with

glibmm-ERROR **:
unhandled exception (type std::exception) in signal handler:
what: St9bad_alloc

aborting...

I have this problem with both the 1.0.2 tar, and a freshly checked out
svn trunk. Any advice would be appreciated (or if I can provide any
more useful information)

Tom Purnell

ATT: Referencer-bugreport.txt