[referencer] translation problems...

Bernhard Meindl berndl81 at gmx.at
Mon Mar 12 10:40:25 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.

First of, thanks John for providing me/us with such detailed
instructions for translation referencer.

I downloaded the svn trunk, went into the po-directory and - since I'm
using archlinux - installed intltool so that I could create the required
pot-file for translation (with intltool -update --pot).

However, intltool compains about a missing intltool-extract script
(which _is_ located in /usr/bin btw).

Anyway, I asked in #archlinux irc-channel for help but nobody was able
to help me out. The question is, can anybody send me a pot-file that I
could translate?

Thx in advance,
Bernhard