[referencer] Italian translation

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Sun Mar 11 16:51:40 EDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 18:51 +0000, Michele Mattioni wrote:
> This is my first translation so be kindly :P.
> It's almost complete, but I have left some strings for which I'm not so
> sure how to translate them.
>
> BTW I don't know how to start referencer in the italian language...
> I don't know if I have to pass something to the compilation process..
> Any hint?

(CCing you Eric, since you're the referencer autotools guru)

Well, I've persuaded autotools to install the translation file correctly
(update from SVN, it needed a file called LINGUAS) and added it.po to
the repository.  The .mo file is getting installed
to /usr/local/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/referencer.mo, which seems to
be where all my other gnome apps are putting it too.

However, when I install and run, it's not working.  The Gtk stock items
get translated correctly, so I know my locale is set correctly
(it_IT.UTF-8).  Maybe someone on the list knows something about
intltool?

John