exporting tags into bibtex

Brice Goglin Brice.Goglin at ens-lyon.org
Wed Mar 7 11:14:08 EST 2007

Hi,

Is there any way to export Referencer's tags when exporting as a bibtex
file? I would like to use Referencer's tags to filter some entries when
generating bibfiles for my articles, or when searching into my database.
But, I also need some "keywords" in the exported bibtex file so that our
existing scripts (automatic generation of the lab's webpages) will still
work if the input bibtex file has been generated by Referencer.
    @foo {
       keywords ="mykeyword1,mykeyword2"
    }

But those tags in Referencer and keywords in my exporting bibfile would
basically have the same set of possible values. So, instead of
duplicating the information, it would be great if Referencer could for
instance insert its tags in a field such as
    @foo {
        referencertags = "mytag1,mytag2"
     }

or "OPTtags" or anything else
or even better, something configurable (in case a bibtex style does not
like the default field name, or in case somebody wants to disable this
feature).

Thanks,
Brice