[referencer] Hello

Leonardo Fontenelle leo.fontenelle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:15:35 EST 2007

2007/3/5, John Spray <jcspray at icculus.org>:
> As you can see, there's no explicit dependence on some particular -dev
> package, it just needs the header and the library to exist.
> If ./configure is failing it's because one or the other of those is not
> in your include path or library path respectively.

I can't see, I don't understand such things :)

What I can say is that I have deluge and python-libtorrent installed,
and they depend on boost_regex, too. As I previously stated, I have
two files which names are similar to what the configure script looks
for, and _maybe_ they give what referencer is looking for:

/usr/lib/libboost_regex-mt.so.1.33.1
/usr/lib/libboost_regex-gcc-mt.so

I have the boost/refex.hpp installed.

Leonardo Fontenelle