[referencer] libboost configure patch

Aidan Delaney aidan.delaney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:48:26 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 20:30 +0000, John Spray wrote:
> Thanks.  Any reason for failing on the absence of the library rather
> than the header?
Yes, I didn't have the library or header installed :)  Given that the
library check is first I put in a fail condition for that.  When I
figure out how to put in an error if the AC_CHECK_HEADERS fails I'll
submit that too.  Just consider it the mailing list equivalent of
slashdot karma whoring :-P

>   I guess as-is this would not fail if the user had the
> library but not the headers.
Correct.  If the user had the library but not the headers the configure
step would not fail (AC_CHECK_HEADERS would output a "no" but would
still continue.  A user would only /see/ a failure on making the
project).

/me has had too many beers :)
--
Aidan