[referencer] Preliminary medline support (first python plugin)

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Sun Dec 23 07:28:10 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 09:37 +0100, Aurélien Naldi wrote:
> I don't have much to look at the code right now, but the addition of a
> python plugin system looks like a great news to me. Is it limited to
> metadata fetching ? Do you have any kind of great plan for it in mind ?

There are always ideas, but saying I had a great plan would imply some
kind of commitment to implement it.  Plugins for other areas such as
web-linking would be nice.  Frankly I'd rather write any new code in
python than C++, but there's no way I'm re-doing the whole thing in
python.

Anyway, I've committed a bunch of new stuff including fixes to the
problems you had, so give it another go.

John