./autogen.sh Error when using code from subversion repository [configure: error: cannot find sources (src/TagWindow.C) in . or ..]

Fredre Hattingh hattingh.fredre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:19:53 EDT 2007

Hi All

I did a checkout of the referencer source code (svn co
svn://svn.icculus.org/referencer/trunk referencer), and as suggested
did a   ./autogen.sh.

Everything seems to be working fine until this is encountered:

Running intltoolize...
Running aclocal-1.10...
Running autoconf...
Running autoheader...
Running automake-1.10...
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode ...
configure: error: cannot find sources (src/TagWindow.C) in . or ..

I get the same error when running just ./configure

Any help in resolving this error will be appreciated

Kind Regards

FG. Hattingh